Windows x64 | File Size: 280.8 MB
Windows Video Editor (Editing Tools Collection) 2021 has everything you need to edit your video files. You can easily Cut, Crop, Rotate, Split, Trim or Join your videos. You can add Effects, Text, Animations, Watermarks, Subtitles, Music to your videos. You can adjust video speed, brightness, contrast, saturation or anything else of your videos. You can do almost everything to edit your videos! And You can edit videos in batch!
Windows Video Editor 2021:
– Everything You Need to Edit Your Videos.
– Cut, Join, Crop, Rotate, Split, Trim, etc…
– Add Effects, Text,Animations, Watermarks, Subtitles, Music, etc…
– Adjust Speed, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc…
– Tested For Windows 10 and Windows 7, 8, XP.
What you can do with Windows Video Editor 2021:
– With Windows Video Editor, it’s easy to Cut/Crop/Rotate/Split/Trim/Join your videos. And you can edit the videos in batch.
– With Windows Video Editor, you can add Effects, Text, Animations, Watermarks, Subtitles, Music to your videos. And you can make Picture-in-Picture videos.
– With Windows Video Editor, you can adjust video speed, brightness, contrast, saturation or anything else of your video. You can adjust any settings or properties or your videos.
Windows Video Editor & Windows Movie Maker
Integrated Window Video Editor and Windows Movie Maker. Edit Video and Make Movie with one software.
– Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
– OS: Microsoft Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
– Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
– RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
– Free Hard Disk: 300MB space for installation
– Graphic Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare