x86 | Language: English | File Size: 3.2 GB
Windows 10 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. It is the successor to Windows 8.1, and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2015, and to retail on July 29, 2015. Windows 10 receives new releases on an ongoing basis, which are available at no additional cost to users. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support.
(#) Windows 10 Updates:
* All the Windows 10 21H1 x86 Updates are included until 11.6(June).2021:
1. KB890830 – Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool, version 5.90.18277.1.
2. KB2267602 – Security intelligence updates for Windows Defender Antivirus, version 1.341.464.0.
3. KB4052623 – Update for Windows Defender Antivirus antimalware platform, version 4.18.2105.4.
4. KB4589212-v2 – Intel microcode updates for Windows 10, version 21H1.
5. KB5000736 – Featured update to Windows 10, version 21H1 by using an enablement package (19043.844).
6. KB5000983 – Safe OS Dynamic Update for Windows 10, version 21H1.
7. KB5003240 – Setup Dynamic Update for Windows 10, version 21H1.
8. KB5003254 – Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 21H1.
9. KB5004476 – Cumulative Update for Windows 10, version 21H1 (OS build 19043.1055).
(#) Windows 10 Runtime Libraries:
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2002 v7.0.9975.0 x86.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2003 v7.10.6119.0 x86.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2005 SP1 v8.0.50727.6229 x86.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2008 SP1 v9.0.30729.7523 x86.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 SP1 v10.40219.473 x86.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 Update 5 v11.0.61135.400 x86.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 Update 5 v12.0.40664.0 x86.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2015-2019 v14.29.30130.2 x86.
* Visual Basic Runtime v1.00 x86.
* Visual Basic Runtime v184.108.40.206 x86.
* Visual Basic Runtime v220.127.116.11 x86.
* Visual Basic Runtime v18.104.22.168 x86.
* Visual Basic Runtime v22.214.171.124 x86.
* Visual Basic Runtime v126.96.36.199 x86 (SP6 Update KB2911777, KB2992332).
(#) Pre-Configured Windows 10 Settings:
* .NET Framework 3.5 = Installed.
* OneDrive Auto Install = Disabled.
* Telemetry = Disabled.
* Web Proxy Auto-Discovery = Disabled.
* Show Hidden Items = On.
* Show all File Extensions = On.
* Task Manager View = Detailed.
* File Progress Dialog = Detailed.
* Combine Taskbar Buttons = Never.
* Windows Theme Color = Storm.
* Windows Theme Accent Color = On.
* Default Browser = Firefox.
* Default Media Player = PotPlayer.
* Default File Archiver = 7-Zip.
(#) Additional Applications:
* Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus x86 (Online Installer v2.1.0).
* 7-Zip v19.00 x86 (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
* Mozilla Firefox v89.0.0 x86 (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
* PotPlayer v1.7.21486.0 x86 (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
* ImDisk Toolkit v2021.1.25 x64.
* OpenHashTab v3.0.1 x86/x64 – Setup System.
* madVR v0.92.17 x86/x64 (Best DirectShow video renderer).
[———- INFORMATIONS ———-]
* Includes 15 Windows 10 x64 Editions ("Enterprise" has the most Features):
Windows 10 Home Single Language
Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Home N
Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Pro N
Windows 10 Pro Education
Windows 10 Pro Education N
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations N
Windows 10 Education
Windows 10 Education N
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Enterprise N
Windows 10 Enterprise multi-session
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
* All the Windows 10 Language Packs can be downloaded directly over the Windows 10 Language Settings Menu.
* This Windows 10 was never in AuditMode and was compiled with the DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management) tool based on the Windows 10 19041.1 en-US x86 source.
* All the included extras can be modified or removed in the ISO\Disc folder ".\sources\$OEM$".
* A Windows 10 Activator is not included, but a Text file is placed on the Desktop with a direct download link to a working Activator.
* System Requirements are (Minimum|Recommended): 1|2 GigaHertz x86 Processor, 1|2 GigaBytes of RAM, DirectX 9 Graphics card, 20|30 GigaByte Hard Disk space.
* How to do a fresh Windows 10 installation:
1. Burn the Windows 10 ISO file on a DVD disc by using a Brun program like CDBurnerXP (http://cdburnerxp.se) or use Rufus (http://rufus.ie) to create a bootable USB Flash Drive with the Windows 10 ISO file.
2. Do a BACKUP of your important files on a separate Drive.
3. To avoid accidentally creating a Windows 10 Online Account or running into the Account bug (Other user), disconnect your Computer from the Internet before the installation.
4. At the Windows 10 Setup menu select "Custom: Install Windows only (advanced)".
5. Delete all the old Windows Partitions and then click on install.
* Added the latest Windows 10 21H1 x86 Updates from 12.5(May).2021 till 11.6(June).2021: KB5000736 (Replaces KB4562830, KB4577586) | KB5003240 (Replaces KB5001412) | KB5003254 (Replaces KB4601554) | KB5004476 (Replaces KB5003637, KB5003173). * Updated Security intelligence updates for Windows Defender Antivirus (KB2267602) x86 from "v1.339.615.0" to "v1.341.464.0".
* Updated Windows Defender Antivirus antimalware platform (KB4052623) x86 from "v4.18.2104.10" to "v4.18.2105.4".
* Updated Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830) x86 from "v5.89.18135.1" to "v5.90.18277.1".
* Updated Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable x86 from "v14.29.30129.1" to "v14.29.30130.2".
* Updated Office 2019 Professional Plus x86 Online Installer from "v2.0.9" to "v2.1.0".
* Updated Mozilla Firefox x86 from "v88.0.1" to "v89.0.0".
Download From Rapidgator
Download From UploadGig