pdf | 3.96 MB | English | Isbn: B08XLQX2NZ | Author: Papun, Francis | Year: 2021
Are you ready to get fit and stay in shape? Are you looking forward to living a healthier life and feeling much better without subscribing to the expensive gym memberships or using expensive equipment?
Do you often experience body aches and joint pains? You can say goodbye to all the pains and feel fresh all day.
You can live healthier, happy, and have a better quality of life by incorporating Bodyweight Workouts for Men in your daily workout plan.
The bodyweight workouts for men provide you with a useful and powerful way to build muscle mass, increase your strength, improve your flexibility, burn body fat, and have lean muscles.
All you need is just gravity and your own body as Barbell to build strong and leaner muscles in just 12 weeks. You can do the workouts from anywhere and get into fantastic shape.
The workout plans in this book are simple and efficient. They are also cost-effective, time-efficient, and safe for individuals of all ages.
The bodyweight workout plan is designed for beginners, advanced users, and seniors.
Wondering which exercises you should do for your core and glute muscles?
Do you have a specific health condition, and wondering if there are specific exercises that target your specific health condition?
You don’t have to worry anymore; this book is designed specifically for you. It has several types of exercises that target specific muscles in your body.
Each exercise targets multiple muscles and focuses on improving your stability and muscular strength. With consistency and determination, you can reach the level of fitness you desire!
In Bodyweight Workouts for Men, you’ll discover:
● Why bodyweight exercises are the #1 at-home workout for anyone who wants to stay in shape and healthy.
● Training tips for beginners to get them started
● What you need to know when starting up the exercises and how you can increase the intensity of the exercises.
● How to design your workout plan by determining the number of sets and reps to do in each exercise.
● Simple ways on how to stretch and warm up your body to avoid injuries and strain of the muscles.
● A list of different exercises you can do to work out on several muscles in your body.
. and so much more
If you’re ready to live a healthy lifestyle and improve your well-being, join our Bodyweight Workouts for Men training program and enjoy the hottest fitness trends that bring rapid results, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.
Category:Gymnastics, Aerobics, Sports Health & Safety